Star In Your Own Guided Tour!
Available year-round, our signature Taste Your Own Adventure provides your private group (up to 6) a custom, minivan tour of the delicious #WineapolisValley!
Experience Wolfville's surrounding: wineries, breweries, cideries, distilleries, restaurants, lookoffs, coastlines, museums, cultural attractions & more!
We provide beverage tastings or exploration experiences at 3 locations. Any food or additional beverage tastings would be on your own dime.
- ~3.75-hour tours are offered year round, 7 days a week, up to 48 hours in advance
- 9:30am & 2:30pm departures from May thru October, please arrive 10 minutes prior
- 12:30pm departure from November thru April, custom start times available
- Tours include 3 stops for beverage tastings and/or exploration. Any food or additional beverage tastings would be on your dime.
- Tours depart from T.A.N. Coffee (378 Main St. Wolfville), custom pick-up & drop-off locations in the Wolfville area are available
- Overnight Packages available through the Old Orchard Inn.
- These Kings County location options are subject to change due to Covid-19 regulations & seasonality.
*denotes food options
1363 Church Street Vineyards (new for 2021)
Beausoleil Farmstead (new for 2021)
Cideries & Distilleries:
The Tangled Gardens* (liqueurs)
Wolfville or Kentville Walking Tours
Wolfville's Randall House Museum
Port Williams' Prescott House Museum
Waterfall Hunting & Shoreline Walks
Tarot Card Reading at Realm on Elm
Petite Patrie Chocolate (Kentville)
(and so much more...)
The Noodle Guy (Port Williams)
The Port Pub (Port Williams)
Christany's Brasserie (Canning)
Troy Restaurant (Wolfville)
Naked Crepe (Wolfville)
Terra Rosa Trattoria (Wolfville)
Juniper Food & Wine (Wolfville)
Le Caveau (Grand Pre)
(and so much more...this is not a full list!)
2 guests - $217.40 + $32.61HST = $250 ($125 per person)
3 guests - $326.10 + $48.92HST = $375 ($125 per person)
4 guests - $417.40 + $62.61HST = $480 ($120 per person)
5 guests - $500.00 + $75.00HST = $575 ($115 per person)
6 guests - $573.91 + $86.09HST = $660 ($110 per person)
Make a day of it!
Add up to 4 additional hours of transportation:
$200 + $30 HST = $230.00 TOTAL (no matter the group size)
- This includes HRM/Halifax pick-up & drop/off options
- Full day tours departing from Wolfville could stop at 5 - 7 locations
- Full day tours departing from HRM/Halifax could stop at 4-5 locations
- Full day OR half day tours include beverage tastings and/or museum admissions at the first 3 locations. Food and additional tastings/admissions are your costs.
- Bookings available up to 48 hours before departure...but the more notice you provide, the better the odds of us locking down your ideal itinerary.
- Gratuities aren't expected, but they are accepted.
- Taste experiences vary at each location.
- Because of Covid-19, tours offerings greatly vary between locations.
- Location availability subject to change.
- If departing from downtown Wolfville, a regular size (or travel mug) drip coffee from T.A.N. Coffee is included.
- Tours also include: chilled bottled water and access to a cooler, private guided transportation, access to other discounts, & digital pictures of your tour.
- Covid protocol will be followed.
- Provincial COVID-19 regulations allow guided tours to those who are travel-restriction free within Nova Scotia.
- Please do not come on the tour if you're feeling sick, especially if you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- There's a maximum of 6 guests from the same group allowed in the minivan at one time (private tours only).
- For contact tracing purposes, we may ask for the best way to contact each guest.
- As social distancing isn't possible, wearing masks in the van while stationary or en route is mandatory by the province.
- We encourage everyone to sit in the same seat throughout the trip.
- Guests will have to be seated behind the driver and front passenger seats. Exceptions to be made for the 6th passenger.
- The leather seats and high-contact surfaces will be sanitized before every tour departure.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used each time you enter the van.
- All locations require mask wearing inside their buildings and when walking through their patios. We all need to follow their COVID-19 protocols which often includes digital sign-ins.
- The driver/guide has received both of his vaccine shots.
- Before departure, we address the COVID-19 correspondence in person to ensure there hasn’t been any changes.
- As Nova Scotia's re-opening phases are partially based on vaccination rates, Where It's At Tours encourages you to get your shots!