Star In Your Own Guided Tour!
Available year-round, our signature Taste Your Own Adventure provides your private group (up to 6) a custom, minivan tour of the delicious #WineapolisValley!
Experience Wolfville's surrounding: wineries, breweries, cideries, distilleries, restaurants, lookoffs, coastlines, cultural attractions & more!
We provide beverage tastings or exploration experiences at 3 locations. If we hustle, we can expand the itinerary to include a 4th location for food/beverage tastings on your own dime.
- 4-hour tours are offered year round, 7 days a week, up to 48 hours in advance
- 9:45am & 2:30pm departures from May thru October, please arrive 10 minutes prior
- 12:30pm departure from November thru April, custom start times available
- Tours include 3 stops for beverage tastings and/or exploration. A 4th stop can be arranged on your own dime
- Tours depart from T.A.N. Coffee (378 Main St. Wolfville), custom pick-up & drop-off locations in the Wolfville area available
- Overnight Packages available through the Old Orchard Inn.
- These Kings County location options are subject to change due to Covid-19 regulations & seasonality.
*denotes food options
1363 Church Street Vineyards (new for 2021)
Cideries & Distilleries:
Barrelling Tide Distillery (not currently available)
The Tangled Gardens (liqueurs)
Wolfville or Kentville Walking Tours
Wolfville's Randall House Museum
Waterfall Hunting & Shoreline Walks
Tarot Card Reading at Realm on Elm
The Noodle Guy (Port Williams)
The Port Pub (Port Williams)
Christany's Brasserie (Canning)
Troy Restaurant (Wolfville)
Naked Crepe (Wolfville)
(other restaurants possible, this is not a full list)
2 guests - $217.40 + $32.61HST = $250 ($125 per person)
3 guests - $326,10 + $48.92HST = $375 ($125 per person)
4 guests - $417.40 + $62.61HST = $480 ($120 per person)
5 guests - $500.00 + $75.00HST = $575 ($115 per person)
6 guests - $573.91 + $86.09HST = $660 ($110 per person)
Make a day of it!
Add 4 additional hours of transportation:
$173.92 + $26.08 HST = $200.00 TOTAL (no matter the group size)
- This includes HRM/Halifax pick-up & drop/off options
- Full day tours departing from Wolfville could stop at 5 - 7 locations
- Full day tours departing from HRM/Halifax could stop at 4-5 locations
- Full and half day tours include 3 beverage tastings or exploration experiences. Lunch and additional tastings/admissions are your costs.
- Bookings available up to 48 hours before departure...but the more notice you provide, the better the odds of us locking down your ideal itinerary.
- Gratuities aren't expected, but they are accepted.
- Taste experiences vary at each location.
- Because of Covid-19, tours aren't currently available at most locations.
- Location availability subject to change.
- If departing from downtown Wolfville, a regular size (or travel mug) drip coffee from T.A.N. Coffee is included.
- Tours also include: chilled bottled water and access to a cooler, private guided transportation, access to other discounts, & digital pictures of your tour.
- Covid protocol will be followed. Minivan is equipped with a moisture barrier.
- Provincial COVID-19 regulations allow guided tours to those within the Nova Scotia bubble only. Those entering or reentering NS must self-isolate for at least 14 days prior to departure.
- Please do not come on the tour if you're feeling sick, especially if you're experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- There's a maximum of 6 guests from the same group allowed in the minivan at one time (private tours only).
- For contact tracing purposes, we ask for the best way to contact each guest.
- As social distancing isn't possible, wearing masks in the van while stationary or en route is mandatory by the province.
- We encourage everyone to sit in the same seat throughout the trip.
- Guests will have to be seated behind the driver and front passenger seats. Exceptions to be made for the 6th passenger.
- The leather seats and high-contact surfaces will be sanitized before every tour departure.
- Hand sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used each time you enter the van.
- The driver/guide won't handle your bags.
- All locations require mask wearing inside their buildings and when walking through their patios. We all need to follow their COVID-19 protocols.
- The driver/guide has received his first vaccine shot and will receive regular Covid-19 testing until the second shot is possible.
- Before departure, we address the COVID-19 correspondence in person to ensure there hasn’t been any changes.
- As Nova Scotia's re-opening phases are partially based on vaccination rates, Where It's At Tours encourages you to get your shots!