Are you new in town and want to learn a few things about it?
Let's grab a morning coffee at T.A.N. and spend an hour and a half walking around WolfVegas' delicious downtown core getting to know it better.
Wolfville might be the epicenter of Nova Scotia's wine industry today, but this fascinating place has been the starting place for many, many other adventures. The New England Planters and Loyalists arrived in the mid to late 1700s, while Acadia University started in 1838. With foundational, interwoven layers of Mi'kmaq and Acadian history, the Minas Basin coastline has been something special for a very long time.
Today, we can't be defined by just one thing. The highest tides in the world greet us twice daily while rich agricultural bounty surrounds us. Our numerous, independent, niche businesses and restaurants feed us while our connecting cultures of music, community, and education run incredibly deep. We're not going to figure it all out during our time together, but it'll be a good start.
Jeremy has bee living in Wolfville since 2003 and has been involved with a number of community-minded, tourist initiatives. Chances are, you'll bump into a few of his friends along the way...there are so many Wolfville gems for you to get to know!
July 1 - November 30, 2020
7:30am - 9am, 7 days a week
$15+HST = $17.25 per person
Children under 12, no charge
Tickets available up to 24 hours in advance
Gather at T.A.N. Coffee, downtown Wolfville (378 Main St.). The corner of Main St. & Gaspereau Ave.
- 16 ounce drip coffee
- A 1.5 hour walking tour around Wolfville's downtown core, stopping at three parks and the Acadia Cinema.
- A focus on the town's: history, businesses, opportunities, cultural and culinary resources, integration with Acadia University, and so much more.
- At least one conversation with another local along the way!
Do you already have a vehicle, limo or bus? Great! We'll hop on board and make you feel like a local. Everyone is pretty friendly around these parts, but it helps to have someone there to explain what you're looking at. We live in a Nova Scotian paradise!
Pricing starts at $150 + 15%HST for 3 hours or less.
- The Annapolis Valley is simply incredible, we're the ones to show you around.
Want to do something that we don't currently have listed? Talk to us and we'll figure something out.
Pricing starts at $150 + 15%HST for 3 hours of van transportation for 2 people.
- The valley is well connected and we know people who know people. We want to make your time here in the Annapolis Valley as enjoyable as possible. We can help you create your ideal tour experience.
- Possible Activity Options:
Cape Split & Blomidon Park
Local Music & Theatre
Art Galleries & Public Art Installations
OnTree Adventure Park
Oaklawn Farm Zoo
Tubing the Gaspereau River
Breakout 902 Escape Rooms
...and much more
Do you have transportation needs for a wedding, reunion, or whatever? Our Wolfville Chauffeur's license allows us to be at your beck and call.
Pricing starts at $150 + 15%HST for 3 hours of transportation for 2 people.
- We are not interested in quick trips through Wolfville as CJ's Taxi Service does a wonderful job with that.