Where It's At - Eagle Watch Tours
For the past 29 years, the Eagle Watch Festival in Sheffield Mills has brought thousands of wildlife enthusiasts together during the dead of winter as upwards of 90 magnificent wild birds can be present during the morning feedings.
Chances are we'll see plenty of eagles during our adventure, for they too know Where It's At!
Winter Weekends, 2020
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
February 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29
March 1, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29
9:45am - 2:15pm
$70+HST = $80.05 per adult
$50+HST = $57.05 per youth (under 19)
Every tour includes:
- a drip coffee from Just Us! Cafe, Wolfville.
- up to an hour of watching wild eagles during a feeding and a chat with the main feeder.
- a drive up to the Lookoff for incredible photos.
- a tour & 20 ounces of beer at Millstone Harvest Brewhouse.
- a tour, 3 ounces of wine, & a cheese or nut platter at Planters Ridge Winery.
- return transportation from Wolfville for up to 6 guests in a classy Honda Odyssey van.
- tour guide commentary by @Wolfvegas.Famous.
- 1 guest minimum, 6 guests maximum per tour*
- meet at the Just Us! Cafe in Wolfville at 9:40am**
- tickets on sale up to 24 hours in advance
It's time to taste the terrific beer flowing from this end of the Annapolis Valley.
We'll travel to 5 brew-focused locations between Exit 10 and Exit 11 off the 101 Hwy.
To keep things fun, the locations are kept a secret. Keep following us to learn more!
Experience the delicious Nova Scotia wine industry on a personalized level within our classy Honda Odyssey minivan. We know the area incredibly well and we can show it off in ways like nobody else, Where Is At is WolfVegas Famous!
- Private transportation from Wolfville and back, visiting at least 5 locations for up to 6 people.
- Over 80 ounces of local, craft beverages (primarily beer, but with a few splashes of cider).
- Food samples at various locations.
- Special attention at every location including private and public tours at some, when available.
- Access to additional discounts on selected beers & items.
- The local knowledge of our tour guide @wolfvegas.famous
$99 + HST = $113.33 per Adult
$59 + HST = 67.85 per youth (under 19)
(includes Ticketpro fees)
Contact us for tickets.
Purchases must happen before 5pm the day before.